Buttermilk Ranch Dressing goes well with this salad. Recipe found here: http://nrg.plantoeat.com/recipes/745636
Source: Simply Salads by Jennifer Chandler
- 1 bag (10 oz) Lettuce Trio
- 4 roma tomatoes thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound applewood smoked bacon cooked and drained
- This salad is best served with Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Divide the lettuce among individual plates.
- Generously drizzle with the dressing to taste. Top with tomato slices, onion and bacon strips.