You asked the questions….finally got out the answers. I spent part of the week away from the office learning permaculture techniques for sustainable food production. I met some talented individuals and learned a great deal about how to produce my own food.
It was inspiring to see how so many of the workshop participants utilized home food production to improve their health.
Thanks for the show questions…keep them coming.
SHOW NOTES: Listen Here
1) 1’23” –Pros and Cons to NSAID usage
2) 6′ 33” –Is an elliptical machine good for use when suffering plantar fasciitis?
3) 10′ 10″–Ebola–Observations on US cases and “How concerned you should be?”
4) 18′ 02″–Weight loss Tips….Resource = NRG Diet & Lifestyle Compass
5) 23’44” –Exercise Benefits for Elderly (And everyone else for that matter).
Ha! “This will only hurt for a minute…” That’s what they teach us to say here at torture school. Just kidding. Thanks for the answer.
I’d love to do a podcast about holistic dentistry. I’ve been in touch with a biological dentist here in Houston and have learned some pretty cool stuff.
Let me work out some logistics for the topic. It would be great to catch up and hear what you’ve learned about holistic dentistry….sounds exciting and stuff the Tribe should hear.
Good stuff….Some of it just good reminders other was good to add to the arsenal to achieve good health!
Thanks Pam! Keep up the good work.